14 DAY RETURN POLICY
- Our return or exchange policy lasts 14 days. If the item is returned within 14 days, in as new condition, in original packaging and with proof of purchase, we will exchange your item or a refund will be offered as a NZ Uniforms Gift Card. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, we may not offer you a refund or exchange.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE YOUR ITEM
- Returns or exchanges may be taken back to the NZ Uniforms shop where the items was purchased, or:
- Returns or exchanges may be couriered back to NZ Uniforms (please download the returns form and follow the instructions on the form). If we make an error and send you the wrong item, NZ Uniforms will cover the cost of the return shipping. Please note: NZ Uniforms strongly recommends that you return items via COURIER TRACK AND TRACE rather than standard post as all returned items remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by NZ Uniforms.
- If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy. On inspection and/or product testing, if we deem the fault to be due to misuse or not following the care instructions, we may not issue a replacement or refund. Please ensure that items returned to us are laundered.
CHANGE OF MIND
- We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase so please choose carefully.
- There are certain non-returnable items:
• Gift cards
• Sale items
• Swimwear, underwear, some health and personal care items
• Garments that have been worn, altered or are not in their original condition